Options

Question for IT department

For about a month I have attempted to download on my iPhone and iPad the Tauck App. Every time (numerous) I receive a message that (paraphrasing) the app cannot properly download the booking information and as a result I cannot get information I seek. I called and talked with a nice lady in customer support who, after a description of my problem, immediately asked if I was booked on the Danube Cruise. Why yes! She said y'all are still working on it...when will it be resolved?

Comments

• Options
    Someone in Connecticut said "y'all"?!
  • Options
    CE Lucas wrote:
    For about a month I have attempted to download on my iPhone and iPad the Tauck App. Every time (numerous) I receive a message that (paraphrasing) the app cannot properly download the booking information and as a result I cannot get information I seek. I called and talked with a nice lady in customer support who, after a description of my problem, immediately asked if I was booked on the Danube Cruise. Why yes! She said y'all are still working on it...when will it be resolved?

Tauck doesn't have full-time forum moderators. They may occasionally check for obvious spam ("Buy Counterfeit Documents") so may not see, read, or respond to your post. Your best bet for a response is to call them again.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Hi CE Lucas,

We're still working on that issue, I'm afraid. We thought we had a possible fix recently but, unfortunately, the fix didn't fix the problem, as you yourself experienced. We're on it, though, and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

While we do keep an eye on the forums (particularly for spam, as Alan notes), the best way to get in contact with us is by phone or by email. You can reach us on the phone at 1-888-433-0479 or by emailing us at esupport@tauck.com

Please feel free to reach out if you need anything further!

-Tim